The Blodgett pass through combi has doors on both the front and back. By placing the pass-through oven in the wall between the kitchen and the serving area, you may load the oven with the raw products from the kitchen side and unload the finished products from the opposite side. This improves the workflow in the kitchen considerably and saves you time as well as money
- Our 5 modes of operation are there for you, offering two different levels of combi, retherm, hot air and steam for all your cooking needs
- Reversible 9-speed fan for optimum baking and roasting results
- Ensure great results every time, the BCM Series lets you program 50 recipes with up to 10 steps each
- CombiWash self cleaning system and Semi Automatic Deliming for easy care
- One year parts and labor warranty
- Five North American hotel pans at 3.35″ (85mm) vertical rack spacing or
- Six Gastronorm pans at 2.5″ (65mm) vertical rack spacing*
* Each BCM Combi oven ships with 3.35″ (85mm) North American vertical rack spacing.
2.5″ (65mm) Gastronorm spacing is available as an option.
- BCM-61E-PT electric boiler based oven