The Blodgett pass through combi has doors on both the front and back. By placing the pass-through oven in the wall between the kitchen and the serving area, you may load the oven with the raw products from the kitchen side and unload the finished products from the opposite side. This improves the workflow in the kitchen considerably and saves you time as well as money
- The programmable controls can store up to 200 recipe programs with 10 cooking steps per program
- Multiple cooking modes: hot air, combi with CombiOptima, reheating/regenerating, steaming, low-temperature steaming, forced steaming, proofing, cooling and preheating
- Reversible 9-speed fan for optimum baking and roasting results
- CombiWash self cleaning system and Semi-Automatic Deliming for easy care
- One year parts and labor warranty
- Five North American hotel pans at 3.35″ (85mm) vertical rack spacing or
- Six Gastronorm pans at 2.5″ (65mm) vertical rack spacing*
* Each BCP Combi oven ships with 3.35″ (85mm) North American vertical rack spacing.
2.5″ (65mm) Gastronorm spacing is available as an option.
- BCP-61E-PT electric boiler based oven