The Blodgett pass through combi has doors on both the front and back. By placing the pass-through oven in the wall between the kitchen and the serving area, you may load the oven with the raw products from the kitchen side and unload the finished products from the opposite side. This improves the workflow in the kitchen considerably and saves you time as well as money.
- The BCT touchscreen control can store up to 500 recipe programs with 15 cooking steps per program
- Cook the way you want – Blodgett lets you choose which kind of chef you want to be. You can cook manually and easily and easily fine tune your settings. Use pre-programmed recipes to ensure consistent, results every time. Or use the SmartChef feature which automatically selects the optimum settings for an effortless cooking process.
- Rack timing allows for setting individual timers for each rack
- Reversible 9-speed fan for optimum baking and roasting results
- CombiWash self cleaning system and Semi-Automatic Deliming for easy care
- One year parts and labor warranty
- Eight North American hotel pans at 3.35″ (85mm) vertical rack spacing or
- Ten Gastronorm pans at 2.5″ (65mm) vertical rack spacing*
* Each BCT Combi oven ships with 3.35″ (85mm) North American vertical rack spacing.
2.5″ (65mm) Gastronorm spacing is available as an option.
- BCT-101E-PT electric boiler based oven