This product has been discontinued and is no longer available for sale. Information is provided for information purposes only.
The GBF-20R remote condenser blast chiller/shock freezer by Desmon lowers your food temperature quickly for improved food quality and safety.
- Remote condensing unit with precharged piping
- Long lasting, high-tech, environmentally friendly CFC-HCFC free, Cyclopentane foam insulation
- Built in thawing function thaws perishables from 0°F to 37.4°F (-18°C to +3°C). Decreases traditional thawing time by 75% and reduces weight loss.
- Easy to use touchscreen control with HACCP
- Cycles include chilling, freezing, holding mode, defrost
- Interior rounded corners for easy cleaning
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
- Output chilling: 441 lbs (200Kg) from 194°F(+90°C) to 37.4°F(+3°C) within 90 minutes
- Output freezing: 386 lbs (175.1Kg) from 194°F(+90°C) to 0°F (-18°C) within 270 minutes
- Fits Blodgett TC-202 transport cart with pan or plate cassette.
- Forty 12”x20”x2½” hotel pans in pan cassette
- Twenty 18”x26” sheet pans in pan cassette
- 117 Plates on plate cassette
- Thirty 12”x20”x2½” hotel pans in pan cassette
- Fifteen 18”x26” sheet pans in pan cassette
- 99 Plates on plate cassette
2.64” (67mm) Rack Spacing
3.35” (85mm) Rack Spacing