Applause to the chef!
You'll save time and increase yields using the HV-100E which is sure to please even the most discerning chef.
- EXCLUSIVE, German-engineered D-drive™ dependent door system: an industry first, gear -driven, direct-drive, dependent door system creates a 100% sealed environment - no adjustments needed
- Low-E glass doors with 25% larger viewing area, are now ‘cool-to-the-touch’, result in higher cooking efficiencies and reduce surface temperatures 80°F
- 15% to 30% faster cooking than convection oven
- Blodgett signature angle iron frame for lasting durability
- Programmable manual control features storage for 100 menu recipes, HydroBurst, USB connectivity and more. Optional SmartTouch 2™, 7" touchscreen control with unlimited multi-step cooking, USB interface for menu storage/transfer, HACCP storage, Hydroburst and removable core probe available.
- 10-position rack guides and 5 wire shelves
- 6” core temperature probe (150-500°F / 65-260°C) is detachable for cleaning, sanitizing and proper insertion into the product
- 80% Less water usage vs full size combi
- ENERGY STAR qualified (Link to ENERGY STAR listing.)
- Self cleaning spray and rinse using NON-proprietary chemicals
- Warranty: 1-year parts and labor
- HV-100E single electric Hydrovection oven
- HV-100E double stack Hydrovection oven
- Stacked with HVH-100E
- Stacked with Mark V-100 convection oven
- Stacked with Zephaire-100-E convection oven
- Stacked with Zephaire-200-E convection oven
- Stacked with SHO-100-E convection oven