cook more, faster, better!
Helix Technology improves the Hydrovection’s unique design with a patentpending
process optimizing the efficiencies within the oven cavity.
The results are extraordinary in both taste and quality of a wide range of foods
– from prime cut steaks to artisan breads and even frozen pizzas. Everything is
better when made in a Blodgett Hydrovection with Helix™ Technology!.
- Innovative new Helix™ technology forces air into the oven cavity, improving product quality while decreasing cook times
- EXCLUSIVE, German-engineered D-drive™ dependent door system: an industry first, gear -driven, direct-drive, dependent door system creates a 100% sealed environment - no adjustments needed
- Low-E glass doors with 25% larger viewing area, are now ‘cool-to-the-touch’, result in higher cooking efficiencies and reduce surface temperatures 80°F
- 15% to 30% faster cooking than convection oven
- Blodgett signature angle iron frame for lasting durability
- SmartTouch2™ 7” touchscreen stores up to 500 recipes. Includes rack timing, multi-shelf recipes, easy download for recipe writing on your laptop, and HACCP storage capability
- 10-position rack guides and 5 wire shelves
- 6” core temperature probe (150-500°F / 65-260°C) is detachable for cleaning, sanitizing and proper insertion into the product
- 80% Less water usage vs full size combi
- ENERGY STAR qualified (Link to ENERGY STAR listing.)
- Self cleaning spray and rinse using NON-proprietary chemicals
- Warranty: 1-year parts and labor
- HVH-100E single electric Hydrovection oven
- HVH-100E double stack Hydrovection oven
- Stacked with HV-100E