The Blodgett Platinum Professional Installation Program is designed to offer our customers a worry free installation and start up experience when purchasing any of our Combi* or HydroVection ovens. It includes: Staging, Site survey, Delivery, Installation, Connection of Utilities and Start up. Installation is provided by Blodgett Authorized Platinum Pro Providers and is available for HydroVection and Combi ovens at time of purchase.
* Mini Combi and Hoodini models not included
Equipment is shipped to ASA (service agency) for storage until site is ready. Storage of oven is limited to 3 weeks.
The ASA will perform a site survey to assure all requirements for a trouble free installation have been met. If there are any anomalies, the ASA will document and present them to the customer. The customer is responsible for resolving any non-compliance at the site prior to equipment delivery. Additional charges may be applicable for non-compliance.
Service agency delivers equipment to site as scheduled and will un-crate, stack (if necessary), assemble stands, set oven in place. Removal and disposal of shipping materials from site. Removal of existing equipment is not included.
ASA completes final assembly of oven. Installation of a water treatment system is NOT included with this program.
connection of utilities
Gas - will connect gas hose from oven to appropriate gas line connection.
Power - will hook up oven to approved disconnect device.
Water - will connect water hose to appropriate water feed connection point.
The ASA will perform a Factory Start Up according to Blodgett recommendations procedures. The ASA completes and submits the startup form to the factory. The ASA will then notify the Mfg. Rep that the installation is complete. The Mfg. Rep contacts the customer to set up a demo on the equipment.
The customer is responsible for providing the following prior to installation:
- A water treatment system, if required to meet the factory water quality requirements. Installation of a water treatment system is NOT included with this program.
- 1/2” treated cold water line installed within 2’ to 3’ maximum from the rear of the oven. If a water treatment system in installed, the water supply must come from that system.
- Untreated water can be used for hand shower and quench
- Electrical disconnect and/or connection point within 2’ to 3’ from the rear of the oven
- Gas Oven Only - Gas service with a shut off within 2’ to 3’ from the rear of the oven
- An approved floor drain within 2’ to 3’ from the rear of the oven
- An approved and operational ventilation hood