Turn key solution available for Blodgett Combi and HydroVection ovens provided by your local Authorized Service Provider.
At a glance
- Receiving and staging
- Delivery and unpacking
- Setup and assembly
- Utility connection and startup
StagingEquipment is shipped to service agency for storage until site is ready. Storage of oven is limited to 3 weeks.
DeliveryService agency delivers equipment to site as scheduled and will un-crate, stack (if necessary), assemble stands, set oven in place.
Removal and disposal of shipping materials from site. Removal of existing equipment is not included.
Installation Service agency completes final assembly of oven and connects utilities:
Gas – will connect gas hose from oven to appropriate gas line connection.
Power – will hook up oven to approved disconnect device.
Water – will connect water hose to appropriate water feed connection point.
Start upService agency performs a Factory Start Up according to Blodgett procedures.
- Utilities within 2-3 feet from rear of oven (includes 1/2 cold water line, electrical power, gas service with shut off).
- Approved floor drain within 2-3 feet max. from rear of oven.
- Approved and operational ventilation hood.
- Water tested and filtration plan in place
- Customer is responsible to have all appropriate utilities available at the time of installation. Service agency will only make final utility connections.
- Work will be performed between 7:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
- Travel maximum is 2 hours and 100 miles total.Customer is responsible for any overtime or additional mileage.
- Work performed outside of parameters listed above will be the responsibility of the customer and additional charges will apply. (i.e., removal of counters or existing equipment, etc.)
- Pricing is based on first floor delivery and a minimum of 45-inches clearance access from point of entry to final oven location.