Simple to use, superior results
The BCM Series combi ovens are designed to improve your product quality and increase yield while decreasing your labor and cleaning costs. Available in multiple sizes from countertop to roll-in, the BCM Series will help you take your business to the next level and beyond.
Blodgett wants to save you money, so we include the Combi Wash self cleaning system with your BCM Series oven. Only Blodgett allows you to use your own cleaners for combi wash, eliminating the need to over pay for proprietary chemicals.
The BCM Series also comes with our One Touch Deliming System which lets you delime your combi with the touch of a button using your own chemicals.
The Blodgett BCM is the manual combi with a simple control that works off the push of a button and turn of a dial.
- PROGRAMMABILITY – Ensure great results every time, the BCM Series lets you program 50 recipes with up to 10 steps each.
- 5 COOKING MODES – Our 5 modes of operation are there for you, offering two different levels of combi, retherm, hot air and steam for all your cooking needs.
- COOK THE WAY YOU WANT – With the BCM Series you can cook using either time or internal temperature. There’s no need to use a probe to cook a croissant, time is the right way to do it.
- 9 SPEED AUTO REVERSING FAN – The BCM Series gives you total control with a 9 speed auto reversing fan and cavity vent. These features work together to give you an even consistent bake.
- LOW TEMPERATURE ROAST & HOLD – BCM’s low temperature roast will get the job done with less than 10% weight loss. The multi-point core probe gives you the results you want. If you lose your probe, the oven still works and a replacement probe can be at your door the next day.
- AUTOMATIC DOOR STOP – The door stops at 110° and 180°, which makes the loading and unloading of products easier and improves your safety while you work.
- VENTED DOUBLE GLASS WINDOWS – The ventilated double-glass in the oven door ensures that the temperature on the outside of the oven door remains safe.
- RACK GUIDES – All rack guides have stops at the end to ensure that the pans are placed correctly in the oven.
- INTEGRATED DRIP TRAY – The integrated drip tray directs moisture from the oven cavity down the drain, minimizing the risk of slippery floors.
- TWO STEP DOOR LATCH – The large and easily operated handle opens the door in two steps, keeping the operator safe from escaping steam.
- DETACHABLE CORE PROBE – for precise probe placement and easy sanitation. Probe your product outside of the oven, where it’s safe, then load, shut the door and plug in the probe.
Available in gas or electric models.
- BLCM-61 – Designed to hold 5 North American hotel pans
- BLCM-101 – Designed to hold 8 North American hotel pans
- BLCM-102 – Designed to hold 8 sheet pans or 16 North American hotel pans
- BLCM-62 – Designed to hold 5 sheet pans or 10 North American Hotel pans
- BLCM-202 – Designed to hold 20 sheet pans or 40 North American hotel pans
- BLCM-61-61 – Double stack BLCM-61 oven with stand
- BLCM-61-101 – BLCM-61 stacked on BLCM-101 oven with stand
- BLCM-62-62 – Double stack BLCM-62 oven with stand
- BLCM-62-102 – BLCM-62 stacked on BLCM-102 oven with stand
Available in electric models only.
- BCM-61E – Designed to hold 5 North American hotel pans
- BCM-101E – Designed to hold 8 North American hotel pans
- BCM-102E – Designed to hold 8 sheet pans or 16 North American hotel pans
- BCM-62E – Designed to hold 5 sheet pans or 10 North American Hotel pans
- BCM-202E – Designed to hold 20 sheet pans or 40 North American hotel pans
- BCM-61-61E – Double stack BCM-61E oven with stand
- BCM-61-101E – BCM-61E stacked on BCM-101E oven with stand
- BCM-62-62E – Double stack BCM-62E oven with stand
- BCM-62-102E – BCM-62E stacked on BCM-102E oven with stand
Available in electric, boiler based models only.
- BCM-61E-PT – Designed to hold 5 North American hotel pans
- BCM-101E-PT – Designed to hold 8 North American hotel pans