combi quality at your fingertips
The BCT Series combi ovens are all designed to improve your product quality and increase yield while decreasing your labor and cleaning costs. Available in multiple sizes from countertop to roll-in, the BCT Series will help you take your business to the next level and beyond
DUAL STEAM TECHNOLOGY FOR A LONG LIFE – The BCT uses a powerful steam generator in steam mode when you need it, and boilerless technology when you don’t, in CombiOptima and Retherm modes. This reduces boiler run time, decreasing scale build up, so your combi lasts for years.
Blodgett wants to save you money, so we include the Combi Wash self cleaning system with your BCT Series oven. Only Blodgett allows you to use your own cleaners for combi wash, eliminating the need to over pay for proprietary chemicals.
The BCT Series also comes with our One Touch Deliming System which lets you delime your combi with the touch of a button using your own chemicals.
The touchscreen control that does it all! The BCT control gives you the tools you need to get fantastic results.
- PROGRAMMABILITY – The BCT Series lets you program 500 recipes with up to 15 steps each. Recipes can be stored in categories like chicken, beef and fish for easy retrieval.
- COMBIOPTIMA – CombiOptima makes Combi cooking simple. Just set the cook temperature, time or internal temperature and the level of humidity you desire. Press start or save it as a program. CombiOptima measures and controls the cooking environment to give you the results you want.
- COOK THE WAY YOU WANT – Blodgett lets you choose which kind of chef you want to be. You can cook manually, easily fine tuning your settings. Use pre-programmed recipes to ensure consistent, results every time. Or use the SmartChef feature which automatically selects the optimum settings for an effortless cooking process.
- RACK TIMING ensures flexibility and accuracy. Integrated timers automatically tell you when individual products are ready to be served. Rack timing is the easy answer to cooking in your busy kitchen.
- 9 SPEED AUTO REVERSING FAN – The BCT Series gives you total control with a 9 speed auto reversing fan and cavity vent. These features work together to give you an even consistent bake.
- LOW TEMPERATURE ROAST & HOLD – BCT’s low temperature roast and hold or Delta-T will get the job done with less than 10% weight loss. If you lose your probe, the oven still works and a replacement probe can be at your door the next day.
Looking for technology that will take you into the future? The BCT Series comes standard with a USB slot for easy recipe transfer and retrieval of HACCP logs.
- AUTOMATIC DOOR STOP – The door stops at 110° and 180°, which makes the loading and unloading of products easier and improves your safety while you work.
- VENTED DOUBLE GLASS WINDOWS – The ventilated double-glass in the oven door ensures that the temperature on the outside of the oven door remains safe.
- RACK GUIDES – All rack guides have stops at the end to ensure that the pans are placed correctly in the oven.
- INTEGRATED DRIP TRAY – The integrated drip tray directs moisture from the oven cavity down the drain, minimizing the risk of slippery floors.
- TWO STEP DOOR LATCH – The large and easily operated handle opens the door in two steps, keeping the operator safe from escaping steam.
- DETACHABLE CORE PROBE – for precise probe placement and easy sanitation. Probe your product outside of the oven, where it’s safe, then load, shut the door and plug in the probe.
Available in electric models only.
- BLCT-23E – Designed to hold either five 2″ deep or four 2-1/2″ deep 2/3 size North American hotel pans
- BLCT-6E – Designed hold either five 12″ x 20″ x 2″ deep or four 12″ x 20″ x 2-1/2″ deep North American hotel pans
- BLCT-10E – Designed hold either ten 12″ x 20″ x 2″ deep or six 12″ x 20″ x 2-1/2″ deep North American hotel pans
- BLCT-23-23E – Double stack BLCT-23E combi ovens with stand
- BLCT-6-6E – Double stack BLCT-6E combi ovens with stand
- BLCT-6-10E – BLCT-6E stacked on BLCT-10E with stand
Available in gas or electric models.
- BLCT-61 – Designed to hold 5 North American hotel pans
- BLCT-101 – Designed to hold 8 North American hotel pans
- BLCT-102 – Designed to hold 8 sheet pans or 16 North American hotel pans
- BLCT-62 – Designed to hold 5 sheet pans or 10 North American Hotel pans
- BLCT-202 – Designed to hold 20 sheet pans or 40 North American hotel pans
- BLCT-61-61 – Double stack BLCT-61 oven with stand
- BLCT-61-101 – BLCT-61 stacked on BLCT-101 oven with stand
- BLCT-62-62 – Double stack BLCT-62 oven with stand
- BLCT-62-102 – BLCT-62 stacked on BLCT-102 oven with stand
Available in electric models only.
- BCT-61E – Designed to hold 5 North American hotel pans
- BCT-101E – Designed to hold 8 North American hotel pans
- BCT-102E – Designed to hold 8 sheet pans or 16 North American hotel pans
- BCT-62E – Designed to hold 5 sheet pans or 10 North American Hotel pans
- BCT-202E – Designed to hold 20 sheet pans or 40 North American hotel pans
- BCT-61-61E – Double stack BCT-61E oven with stand
- BCT-61-101E – BCT-61E stacked on BCT-101E oven with stand
- BCT-62-62E – Double stack BCM-62E oven with stand
- BCT-62-102E – BCT-62E stacked on BCT-102E oven with stand
Available in electric, boiler based models only.
- BCT-61E-PT – Designed to hold 5 North American hotel pans
- BCT-101E-PT – Designed to hold 8 North American hotel pans