Preheat to: 375F in Combi mode
- 6 ounces fresh, sautéed spinach
- 3/4 tablespoon minced fine garlic
- 1/2 cup, toasted pine nuts
- 1/2 cup, crumbled feta cheese
- 1 roasted red pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in a sauté pan and add garlic and spinach, till the greens are wilted.
- Cool spinach in refrigerator, 35F.
- Heat a small sauté pan on medium heat, add pine nuts to dry pan and lightly toast. Once toasted set aside.
- Take one red pepper and rub with a small amount of olive oil and place directly over open flame on range top. Turning over a little at a time as to char all sides of pepper. Once the pepper is finished place in paper bag for one minute, this helps to release the outer skin that has been charred. After one minute take out of bag and peel off black charred skin, do not rinse under water, as you will lose flavor. Now that the flesh is reveled cut pepper in half and de-seed, cut into thin strips and set aside.
- Mix sautéed spinach, toasted pine nuts, roasted red pepper and feta cheese in a bowl and lightly season.
- Place pork loin on table and hold at one end, using a butter knife slowly pierce the end of the loin and slide the knife through the length of the loin without poking outside you might have to do this from both ends. Now you have formed a hole through the loin. Using your hands , push two fingers into the hole on each side and stretch out the inside to give more room for the stuffing This is where you will stuff the inside of the pork.
- Stuff pork with stuffing, be very gentle.
- Once pork is stuffed lightly season and it’s ready to be seared in sauté pan with a little oil on range top, brown on all sides.
- Pre-heat Blodgett oven to 375F. in the combi mode (if applicable). Once oven is pre-heated place both loins in oven on a greased pan and cook to 150F. to155F., let rest for ten minutes, and slice 6 to 8 slices per loin.
- Arrange on plate with butternut squash and asparagus. Enjoy!