Preheat to: 325 degrees in the combi (Hydro) mode (10 minutes)
- 1/2 cup dijon mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 rib pork rack
- Combine mustard, thyme and pepper. Spread evenly over pork roast.
- Using your detachable Blodgett core temperature probe, probe the meat. Make sure the point of the probe is in the center of the meat.
- Place the roast directly on an oven wire rack. Place a sheet pan on another rack just below the roast. This will allow for even heat flow all around the meat for a faster cook. The pan beneath will also capture the fat and juices that may be reserved to make a sauce.
- Set temperature for the probe to 150 degrees F.
- Set the steam on demand button for 8 minutes.
- Begin the cook cycle.
- When the desired temperature has been achieved the oven will turn off automatically.
- Let the meat rest for 15 minutes; the carry over cooking will bring the temperature of the meat to 155 degrees. Slice and enjoy!