Preheat to: 375F on the combi (hydro) mode
- 1 iron steak
- 4 tablespoons spicy mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh garlic
- Fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Mix mustard, honey, rosemary, lime juice, garlic, salt and pepper and marinate iron steak for at least 4 hours in the cooler.
- Remove iron steak from cooler at least 20 minutes prior to cooking. Pre-heat Blodgett Combi oven in combi mode to 375.
- Place the steak on a well greased sheet pan and cook for approximately 8-10 minutes or until internal temp reaches 135 degrees. You may also choose to utilize the core temperature probe which enables you to read the internal temp without having to open the door. Opening the door can lengthen your cook time.
- Allow meat to rest then slice and serve. This can be used in salads, apps or main course.