Preheat to: 325F on the Combi (Hydro) mode
- 1/2 cup + 1 tblsp olive oil
- 2 tblsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tblsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 head garlic
- 1-1/4 pounds vegetables (carrots, peppers, zucchini, red onion, parsnips or mushrooms)
- Cut vegetables into ½ inch slices. Some vegetables may have to be marinated and roasted separately because of different cooking times. If you wish to roast vegetables combined, cut longer cooking vegetables into thinner slices. For example slice carrots and parsnips thinly, while zucchini could be cut larger.
- Remove a small slice off the top of the garlic head. Place on sheet pan and drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil over the top.
- Place in preheated 325 degree oven, set to combi mode. Roast for approx 20 to 25 minutes or until tender.
- When cool enough to handle squeeze garlic paste into blender, without adding skin.
- Add vinegars, salt and black pepper to blender.
- With motor running add the olive oil.
- Divide marinade evenly over the vegetables. Marinade for 1 to 4 hours.
- Place vegetables in single layer on sheet pan to roast.