Preheat to: 350°F (use hot air mode for combi or hydrovection ovens)
- 225 g (0.9375 cups) butter
- 150 g (0.625 cups) dark brown sugar
- 150 g (0.625 cups) sugar
- 200 g (0.8333 cups) eggs
- 340 g (1.417 cups) all purpose flour
- 60 g (4 tablespoons) pastry flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 235 g (0.9792 cups) sour cream
- 1 vanilla bean
- Cream the butter and sugars together in a mixer.
- Add the eggs and vanilla to the butter and sugar mixture slowly.
- In a separate bowl, combine flours, salt and baking powder. Add to the mixer.
- When the dry ingredients are almost combined, mix in sour cream.
- Put enough batter in a muffin tin to cover the bottom. Place any fresh fruit on top of batter. Cover with the remaining batter.
- Place remaining fruit on top. Finish with crystal sugar or strusel.
- Bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes or until desired color is achieved.