Preheat to: 212F in the steam mode
- 2-1/2 dozen scrambled eggs seasoned w/ salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup small diced red peppers
- 1/2 cup small diced yellow onion
- 1/2 cup small diced baked ham
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella sheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In mixing bowl, scramble eggs and season with salt and pepper. Once eggs are scrambled add diced red peppers, yellow onion and ham to the bowl and mix well.
- Take a half sheet pan and spray it with non-stick food release, being sure to spray the inside of the pan edges also this is done to hold the plastic wrap from sliding on the sheet pan. Now using 18-inch wide plastic wrap gently cut off a piece that is 4 inches longer than the sheet pan. Take the piece of plastic wrap and lay it over the sheet pan being sure to wrap the plastic wrap around the outside lip of the pan and making sure that the wrap lies flat on the bottom of the pan and tight in the corners.
- Take egg mixture and pour evenly into sheet pan. Sprinkle mozzarella and cheddar cheese and green onions evenly over top of egg mixture.
- Place half sheet pan into pre-heated oven for 10 to 12 minutes without stirring or disrupting. The egg is fully cooked when the temperature reaches 165F.
- Remove the pan from the oven and place on a side towel on the table so the pan does not slide when rolling the egg. Grab the plastic wrap at two corners of the long side of the sheet pan and gently roll up, being sure to pull the plastic wrap upwards so it releases from the egg. Work the middle of the egg as you roll it up.
- Serve with salsa and hot sauce!