what makes us better
Blodgett Universal Combi ovens are designed to improve your product quality and increase yield while decreasing your labor and cleaning costs. Available in multiple sizes from countertop to roll-in, the BCT and BCM Series will help you take your business to the next level and beyond.
- Only Hybrid Combi oven - BCT & BCM models only put the steam generator to work when needed in steam mode and steam injection in combination mode which saves water.
- Instant Steam – BCT & BCM models produce steam without the wait by using steam injection while the generator heats up.
- Automated CombiWash requires no proprietary detergents – saving $100’s annually. Offered on both manual and touchscreen models. In fact, our BCM Series is the only self cleaning manual combi on the market.
- Reversible 9-speed fan on all models out bakes the competition.
- Easy to maintain using One Touch Deliming on all boiler-based models.
find a model
Explore the world of Blodgett Universal Combi!
Anything is possible in a small space with the Blodgett electric boilerless mini combi ovens. No room for a combi? No problem. Measuring only 20” (51.5 cm) wide, the Blodgett Mini combi ovens fit in any space, making them ideal for cafés and bars, convenience stores, and kiosks. Built to the same exacting standards as it’s larger siblings, the Blodgett Mini combi ovens are made exclusively of quality materials. From the easy-to clean glass and stainless steel surfaces, to the long lasting components inside, the Blodgett Mini combis offer reliability, long service life, and low energy consumption.
Blodgett BCT combi ovens feature a steam generator that is able to work in hybrid mode using the generator only in steam mode and switching to steam injection in combi mode. Gives you plenty of steam when you need it while saving you water and energy when you don't.
BCT ovens are offered in electric models only at this time
Blodgett BLCT boilerless combi ovens inject small quantities of water directly onto the heat source in the oven chamber creating steam which is circulated by the blower wheel. Steam via water injection is created quickly. However, for large quantities of heavy loads, a steam generator is recommended.
Blodgett BCM combi ovens feature a steam generator that is able to work in hybrid mode using the generator only in steam mode and switching to steam injection in combi mode. Gives you plenty of steam when you need it while saving you water and energy when you don't.
BCM ovens are offered in electric models only at this time
Blodgett BLCM boilerless combi ovens inject small quantities of water directly onto the heat source in the oven chamber creating steam which is circulated by the blower wheel. Steam via water injection is created quickly. However, for large quantities of heavy loads, a steam generator is recommended.
what size is right for you?
*Maximum capacities are determined by rack spacing. Different spacing may be chosen based on application needs and cooking preferences which may reduce the effective maximum capacity. See product pages for all spacing capacities.
keeping you safe
- AUTOMATIC DOOR STOP - The door stops at 110° and 180°, which makes the loading and unloading of products easier and improves your safety while you work.
- VENTED DOUBLE GLASS WINDOWS - The ventilated double-glass in the oven door ensures that the temperature on the outside of the oven door remains safe.
- RACK GUIDES - All rack guides have stops at the end to ensure that the pans are placed correctly in the oven.
- INTEGRATED DRIP TRAY - The integrated drip tray directs moisture from the oven cavity down the drain, minimizing the risk of slippery floors.
- TWO STEP DOOR LATCH - The large and easily operated handle opens the door in two steps, keeping the operator safe from escaping steam.
- DETACHABLE CORE PROBE - for precise probe placement and easy sanitation. Probe your product outside of the oven, where it's safe, then load, shut the door and plug in the probe.
two great controls
Choose between the BCT touchscreen and BCM programmable manual control.
The touchscreen control that does it all! The BCT control gives you the tools you need to get fantastic results.
- World’s First and Only Android® based control on a combination oven.
- Program 500 recipes with up to 15 steps each. Recipes can be stored in categories like chicken, beef and fish for easy retrieval
- Dual steam technology uses a powerful steam generator in steam mode when you need it, and boilerless technology when you don’t. This reduces boiler run time, decreasing scale build up, so your combi lasts for years
- CombiOptima measures and controls the cooking
environment to give you the results you want
- SmartChef automatically selects the optimum settings for an effortless cooking process
- Rack timing ensures flexibility and accuracy. Integrated timers let you know when individual products are ready to be served
- 9 speed auto reversing fan and cavity vent. These features work together to give you an even, consistent bake
- Low temperature roast & hold or Delta-T will get the job done with less than 10% weight loss. If you lose your probe, the oven still works and a new probe can be at your door the next day
- One Touch Deliming - You initiate deliming, the oven automatically pumps in the correct amount of solution. What could be easier? No need to call for service (Not offered on BLCT ovens)
- USB slot for easy recipe transfer and recording of HACCP logs and software
The Blodgett BCM is the manual combi with a simple control that works off the push of a button and turn of a dial.
- PROGRAMMABILITY - Ensure great results every time, the BCM Series lets you program 50 recipes with up to 10 steps each
- 5 COOKING MODES - Our 5 modes of operation are there for you, offering two different levels of combi, retherm, hot air and steam for all your cooking needs.
- COOK THE WAY YOU WANT - With the BCM Series you can cook using either time or internal temperature. There's no need to use a probe to cook a croissant, time is the right way to do it.
- 9 SPEED AUTO REVERSING FAN - The BCM Series gives you total control with a 9 speed auto reversing fan and cavity vent. These features work together to give you an even consistent bake.
- LOW TEMPERATURE ROAST & HOLD - BCM's low temperature roast will get the job done with less than 10% weight loss. The multi-point core probe gives you the results you want. If you lose your probe, the oven still works and a replacement probe can be at your door the next day.
- One Touch Deliming - You initiate deliming, the oven automatically pumps in the correct amount of solution. What could be easier? No need to call for service. (Not offered on BLCM ovens)
combi banquet system
Do you want to reduce your labor and serve better food faster? Then the Blodgett Combi Banquet System is the tool for you. The Blodgett banquet system is ideal for use in hotels, restaurants, conference centers, anywhere there is a need to serve plated meals to many guests in one sitting. With the Blodgett banquet system, your staff avoids stress during peak hours since the meals are prepared and plated in advance.
Think cook chill. Prepare your food ahead of time, plate it in the morning when you can pay attention to detail. Load the plates on the Blodgett banquet cart and hold in your refrigerator until service time. Then just roll the cart into your Blodgett Combi for a quick 8 to 10 minute retherm and cover it with the insulated hood to keep warm. When it’s time to serve, simply sauce and garnish. Now how many people do you need to do that?
The optional plate cassette is designed to ensure optimum circulation of heat and steam in the oven chamber so that your food is reheated as gently as possible.
The optional insulated thermal cart cover will keep food hot for up to twenty minutes. The thermal cover is full length for superior heat retention and features heavy duty closures.
Plate cassette capacities
The plate cassette is an available option for all but the mini oven models. The transport cart is standard for all 202 models and available as an option for 61, 62, 101, and 102 models.
|2.56" (65mm)||3.35" (85mm)|
|61||20 plates||17 plates|
|62||39 plates||33 plates|
|101||32 plates||27 plates|
|102||63 plates||51 plates|
|202||117 plates||99 plates|