why do you need a Blodgett braising pan?
Braising pans are the most versatile piece of equipment in the kitchen. They do EVERYTHING! Use your Blodgett braising pan as a griddle, stock pot, oven, fryer, wok or steamer. With four different tilting mechanisms to choose from, Blodgett offers the most diverse line of Braising Pans in the industry.
- MANUAL TILT - features side trunnion pivots for easy tilting
- POWER TILT - an electric motor given tilting mechanism provides for easy automated tilting
- HYDRAULIC TILT - heavy duty lift system powered by a 1/2 HP motor and available in cabinet base
- MANUAL GEARBOX TILT - permanently lubricated self-contained gearbox tilt mechanism offers an easy to tilt braising pan a smaller footprint than most manual tilt models
designed for you
- BUILT TO LAST - robust 304 stainless steel construction for long life
- COVED CORNERS for easy cleaning
- EASY TO OPERATE - Simple to use controls and pour strainer standard
- SAFETY FIRST - high temperature safety cut-off standard on all models, heat proof knob on countertop models
find a model
Find your perfect brasing pan!
Mount directly to the counter or choose one of our optional stands with either sliding shelf or sliding drawer and drain connection.ELECTRIC MODELS
Choose from one of 4 different tilt mechanisms.ELECTRIC MODELS
what size braising pan is right for you?
Blodgett braising pans are ideal for stir fries, scrambled eggs, chicken fried steak, sauces, and much, much more.
|Meals per hr||Kettle size|
|100-250||(1) 30 gallon|
|251-350||(1) 30 gallon|
|351-500||(1) 40 gallon|
|501-750||(2) 30 gallon|
|751-1,000||(2) 40 gallon|