CTB/CTBR SeriesThe gold standard of convection ovens! Blodgett Premium series convection ovens have the lowest cost of ownership of ANY commercial convection oven. Blodgett ovens are built with exceptional materials and craftsmanship, high energy efficiency and offer stellar service/repair records. That’s why Blodgett ovens are the industry benchmark for quality and reliability, providing decades of rigorous use in any commercial kitchen. Don’t be surprised if your Blodgett convection oven lasts more than thirty years!
- Fully welded, extruded angle iron frame keeps oven square and true. Blodgett convection ovens maintain their structural integrity even after decades of rigorous use.
- Double porcelainized interior surface prevents hidden rust and prolongs the life of your oven.
- Dual pane thermal glass window encased in stainless steel door frame
- Door mounted on the left side
- Single chrome plated door handle
- Tilt-down modular front control panel for easy servicing
- Available in 5.6 kW per section (or optional 8 kw per section) Two different wattage elements provide great performance whatever you are baking
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- Standard SSM Solid state manual with separate dials to control thermostat and timer
- Optional SSD solid state digital control with LED display, Cook & Hold and Pulse Plus®
- Optional SimpleTouch -touchscreen control with ability to store and group recipes. Includes rack timing, Cook&Hold, Fan Delay, Fan Pulse, and HAACP storage capability
- Two speed fan motor
- Multiple electrical configurations available
CAPACITY (with 3.25” pan spacing)
- (5) half size sheet pans in front to back position
- (5) 12” x 20” x 2-1/2” steam table pan