Mark V-200 OvenThe gold standard of convection ovens! Blodgett Premium series convection ovens have the lowest cost of ownership of ANY commercial convection oven. Blodgett ovens are built with exceptional materials and craftsmanship, high energy efficiency and offer stellar service/repair records. That’s why Blodgett ovens are the industry benchmark for quality and reliability, providing decades of rigorous use in any commercial kitchen. Don’t be surprised if your Blodgett convection oven lasts more than thirty years! The Mark V-200 series are full size, bakery depth ovens.
- Fully welded, extruded angle iron frame keeps oven square and true. Blodgett convection ovens maintain their structural integrity even after decades of rigorous use
- Double porcelainized interior surface prevents hidden rust and prolongs the life of your oven.
- Doors are triple mounted directly into the full angle iron frame so your doors always stay aligned and tightly sealed, preventing heat (and your heating dollars) from disappearing into thin air.
- Cavity lights and glass doors to check the progress of your product
- Slide out control panel for easy servicing
- 11 kW per section
- 75% energy efficiency rating
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- Standard SSD solid state digital control with LED display, Cook & Hold and Pulse Plus®
- Optional SimpleTouch touchscreen control with ability to store and group recipes. Includes rack timing, Cook & Hold, Fan Delay, Fan Pulse, USB connection, and HAACP storage capability
- Optional SSI-M control with separate dials for thermostat and timer
- Two speed fan motor
- Two halogen oven lamps
- Multiple electrical configurations available
- Optional VLF ventless hood available (must be purchased with oven)
CAPACITY per section (with 3.25” pan spacing)
- (5) full size sheet pans in front to back or left to right positions
- (10) 12” x 20” x 2-1/2” steam table pans