WELCOME TO THE HOME OF THE
THE BLODGETT “G.O.A.T.” CONTEST
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S., D.C. and Canada (excluding Québec), 18 years of age or older, who are owners/operators of a restaurant. Begins 10:00 AM ET on 12/21/21 & ends 11:00 PM ET on 12/31/21. Contest is sponsored by G.S. Blodgett, LLC.
THE BLODGETT “G.O.A.T.” CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
- Contest Period: The Blodgett “G.O.A.T.” Contest (the “Contest”) begins 12/21/21 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends 12/31/21 at 11:00 p.m. ET (the “Contest Period”).
- Eligibility: The Contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Québec), 18 years of age or older as of date of entry who are owners/operators of a restaurant located within the eligible area listed above. Employees of G.S. Blodgett, LLC (the “Sponsor”), their respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively, the “Sponsor and its Administrators”), and their affiliates and each of their respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, members, assigns and agents and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate or win. Void in Québec, outside the eligibility area and where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state, local, provincial and municipal laws and regulations apply.
- The 5 Finalists’ submissions will be voted on by the general public via the website. In the event of a tie score, the tied Entries will be re-judged based solely on Originality and Creativity. All winners are subject to verification of eligibility. No information regarding Entries or judging will be disclosed to any third party not involved in the conduct and administration of the Contest. Prizes will be awarded to the restaurants listed on winning Contest Entries.
- Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARVs”) – (1) Grand Prize: Choice of Cooking Equipment up to a $7,500 ARV will be awarded to the restaurant named in winner’s Contest Entry; specific models are subject to availability. Equipment installation and removal of old equipment is not included. The ARV of equipment is subject to price fluctuations in the marketplace. In the event the Grand Prize winner selects equipment valued less than the maximum allowable amount, winner and their restaurant will not be entitled to a check, cash or other form of payment for the difference in value. (1) Second Prize – The restaurant named in winner’s Contest Entry will receive a $500 Visa Gift Card and a 5% discount off the purchase of new Blodgett Brand kitchen equipment; discount has no cash value and is valid for 1 year from date of prize award (ARV: $500). (1) Third Prize – The restaurant named in winner’s Contest Entry will receive a $100 Visa Gift Card and a tune-up kit specified by Sponsor (examples include – gaskets, etc.) (ARV: $500). No substitution or transfer of any prize is permitted except at the sole discretion of Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize, or prize component, for one of equal or greater value. All federal, state or other tax liabilities arising from participation in the Contest or accepting a prize will be the sole responsibility of the winners. Winning restaurants will be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the total ARV of their prize.
- Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction: This Contest is subject to these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state, local and municipal and provincial laws and regulations. This Contest shall be construed and governed according to the laws of the U.S. and the State of New York. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to (i) the Contest, (ii) the awarding or redemption of the prizes and/or (iii) the determination of the scope or applicability of these Official Rules or their enforcement or interpretation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of New York in the U.S. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws. Entrants agree that their claim will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Entrants further agree that any claim/judgment/award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Contest but in no event attorneys’ fees; and, under no circumstances will an Entrant be entitled to awards. Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. Should any term of this Section be deemed void, unenforceable or contrary to law, such term shall, but only to the extent necessary to bring this Section within the requirements of law, be deemed to be severed from the other terms of these Official Rules, and the remainder of these Official Rules shall be given effect as if it had not included the severed term herein. THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL WITH RESPECT TO ALL CLAIMS AND ISSUES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES WHETHER SOUNDING IN CONTRACT OR TORT.
- Winners List: To view a winners’ list please visit Blodgett.com/GOAT any time before June 29, 2022.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is G.S. Blodgett, LLC, 42 Allen Martin Dr, Essex Junction, VT 05452, USA